Wow mom that last letter caught me by surprise I don´t think I really knew how serious things were with Nana. Please send Nana all my love. I have some really wonderful memories with her as you know. I have a card for her birthday but I am not sure when I will have the opportunity to send it. I love you mom. Send Annie my love, it has to be really crazy with all that is going on but I recommend doing a fast for Jason and for Nana as well really. When we fast we have the opportunity to receive help from God and to find the blessing in every situation. My favorite scripture on fasting is in Heleman 3:35. I know that fasting plays an extremely important part in receiving divine help from God.
Work hard to build the Kingdom here on earth! there are rich blessings in
doing so.
Love your daughter,
Hermana Boyer
*(she had trouble with the internet and this was all she was able to send out)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love One Another