Familia!
Wow this week went by really fast. We are working hard to know the members
and work together with them. The ward is reeeeaally small, they are trying to
save it from closing. So we are working to reactivate and to find new priesthood
blood. The most recent baptisms were children they really haven´t had
missionaries in this area for a long time, so we have a lot of work cut out or
us but it should be great. Pray for us and the people so that they open their
hearts and we can find the people ready to hear the message of the gospel.
My companion is adjusting to being in another country, she is from Paraguay
and it is very different here then where she is from. She is a convert and the
only member in her family. This week we had some really great progress in our
ability to teach. we have a 12 week program that is set up to help the new
missionaries learn faster and be ready to be a trainer in the end of 12 weeks
but I am pretty sure Hna Salinas will be ready before then, at least that's the
goal.
Today I will be welcomed into the zone, I will share with you what that
means next week with pictures. Wish me luck and pray that I don´t get horribly
sick.
Oh ya so las hermanas we teach all of the single mothers and teenage girls
in our zone so this week it looks like we will have a baptism but in another
ward. Her name is Sofia, we are also working with her mom to be baptized. I
think in our area we have found all of the most crazy people that you could find
in all of your mission, oh the stories I could tell. hahaha.
Looove you all.
Are we going to visit the jungle when you come down here??
Love your hermana boyer
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love One Another