Monday, March 12, 2012

wow what a special experience!

3/12/2012

Alright so my writing time is probably going to be a little short because we were late today.. Sorry.
I will try and fill you in on things.

First we ended up having two baptisms this weekend. Hna Marcibeth and Diana. It was a crazy day but thanks to am awesome ward mission leader we didn’t have to run around finding keys cleaning the font and so forth. They were both so happy and so ready to be baptized. Baptisms are so awesome! This week Hno Miguel informed us that he knows the church is true and is ready to be baptized this weekend. That was also very awesome because he has been attending church for over a year now, he just didn’t know how you receive an answer to prayer, we had a great lesson about it the Sunday before yesterday and now he is ready. Ya I think I wanted to jump up and scream when he said he received his answer. Instead I just clapped my hands and said ¨woohoo¨ haha. Yaa you could say it was a pretty good week.

Last week we received a letter from the mission president congratulating us for achieving our goals for the month... I guess it's rare to receive such a thing soo yaa we feel pretty great.

I finally have time for the quote that I received in the CCM that I wanted to share..
"Many young women are serving missions. Many more are preparing to sertve missions. Not because they aren't married or do not have anything else to do, but because they have a desire to serve and therefore are called to the work. The reason so many are going is because in the next generation, Heavenly Father will be sending His Priesthood army to the earth and wants to send them to mothers who have been properly trained and taught in the Gospel. And the best training a young woman can have is that of serving a mission." Yaa that quote is incredible to me.

The mission is demanding in so many ways! But wow what a special experience and how awesome that I get to be apart of this great work.  Congratulations to Kalyn! Germany will be intense and exciting and such an adventure getting to live in another country.

When are Amy and Joe going to announce that they are having another baby? We need more babies in our family.

How is Justin Bieber doing btw?? The kids love him here and its so entertaining to hear the little 2 year olds singing JB. haha.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Love One Another