8/27/2012
Familia!
Wow!
Another week has come and gone. Yesterday was my 10 month mark. To me that one
is a big deal because from here on its single digits. I couldn’t be more happy
the way the day was spent. We had the confirmation of Brigham and I had arroz
con leche! haha.
Sooo
much happened this week fam bam. Started off the week pretty calm the lunes
pasado, played games and had fun as a zone. Then Tuesday came along and we were
told that the massive matrimony that is 8 of September requires us to have
everything ready por el viernes! Aah ya we were still waiting for birth
certificates and really nothing was ready but you can’t control how the
municipalidad decides to do things. Soo this week we spent a lot of time
getting this couple ready to be married, wait a second... I am supposed to be
helping people be baptized, not planning weddings... bahaha. Yes, in the
mission Lima Norte we lead interesting lives. In the end they are all ready to
be married, and now we are planning a reception? Haha, with, the help of the
branch.
Lets
see this week we had work visits, I have never had one before because I have
never been in a zone with other hermanas soo it was fun we all had changes for
the day. I got to be with Hermana Lubomirsky, she is so awesome new friend for
life. She is from Argentina
and speaks English. Super smart, and we just have the best times together. We
will end together, I told her that she needs to move to Utah sop we can be roommates.
I
am sorry to the rest of the fam bam I don’t have time to write. The website
from our letters to president has been changed once again and the elders were
late. Today we are going on a fun outdoor adventure. Let you know how it goes
next week, if you would like.
Hermana Lubomirsky
Brigham



No comments:
Post a Comment
Love One Another