8/13/2012
Familia!
Well
the weirdness of this week was just too much for me, I would like to
share with you some of what was my week of weirdness. I believe it was Wednesday
when it all went weird… Well actually it was before then; this week there was a
random circus going on in our area, it was on this random plot of land and I
seriously wonder if anyone even went to it, or if it was just a man in there by
himself trying to make really great noises so that the people outside would be
interested (sorry Brian but it reminded me of all those times mom would joke
about you being part of the circus). I share this with you, because I think it
was connected to why we saw someone walking a llama down the street the other
day. Llamas of course are the animal of Peru
but you just don't see them all too often here, but we did, sadly I didn't have
my camera, but no one was acknowledging that it even existed! It used to feel
normal that weird things happen but now I just can't help but laugh, I loved
that run in.
Before
that we were contacting and we found a woman that has a pet monkey, she
received it 2 months ago, when she first had it she said it would bite people
all the time and it didn't like being touched, it lets you touch it now but it
still bites. Later in the night we were at an investigators house and this
giant worm looking thing is on the middle of the floor, the man was like
flicking it away trying not to touch when I asked what it was, they didn't
really know what to call it but they said that when you touch it burns you
really bad. bahaha. Yaa so this is all in one day. I just would like to add, then in the night to
end things off we were visited once again by our neighbor that bat... Yaa it
was in our room. So we were trying to throw things from one room to our bedroom
to scare it away but we ended up scaring ourselves because it went crazy and
starting flying around the room we screamed our heads of and scarred the
neighbors with our screams bahahaha. Thankfully thy came over and checked on us
though because I almost slept on my desk that night. I didn't want to go in my
room. That day was just so full of adventures
it was great.
Anyway
we are teaching a few great people who all have their unique challenges that we
are working to help them overcome. It is so great to be focused on the needs of
the investigators. I think about you all as well fam bam and friends, but these
people are so important to me and I just love them so much. It makes me so
happy to see them in church and to progress in the gospel. I am learning so
much. Prayer, fasting, diligence, patience, wow! The Lord blesses us, he helps
us become what he knows we can be. Working with less active members I would
like to remind you all to be diligent in doing what the prophets teach us to
do. Believe the gospel of Christ, pray, read your scriptures study them and
apply them in your lives, attend church and prepare yourself to attend every Sunday.
When we don't do those things that are required of us, it shouldn't be a
surprise if things aren't working for our benefit.
Love
you all soo much. Be obedient. Develop Christ like attributes.
Love
your Hermana, Boyer
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love One Another