Monday, September 17, 2012

Lizard chillin'



9/17/2012

Familia!
Wow so this week was just awesome. Wow this week was great. We found
some really great people that have desires to change and really want to
learn how to do so. This week if all goes well we should have the
baptism of Keni, he is such an awesome kid, we are hoping for the best.

We have a few other people that we are visiting including a religious
professor.  He attended church yesterday, his brother is a less active
member who at one time was president of the branch, so he actually has
a few friends in the branch. It’s so fun being with my new companion
she is so excited for the work and to help others come unto Christ. I
have like no time to write, I feel like every week it gets more and
more difficult to write you all! I am so sorry but today we have to
send photos to the elders for the conference that we have next week so
I can’t write all of you, but thank you so much for your love and your
letters they make me excited and happy to continue doing this great
work.

We had a lizard in the shower the other day, it freaked me out and I
tried to shoo it out of the shower with my sandal but I ended up
cutting off its tail.  So, then I was in the shower with this nasty tail
moving around and the lizard continued to chill in the shower with me.
So disgusting haha. I just thought you all might like that story.
I am learning how to use the machete better and better each week, this
week we cut the grass of one of our investigators.
Looove your Hermana, Boyer


(no photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love One Another