Monday, September 24, 2012

I feel so overwhelmed


9/24/2012

Familia!

Wow what a week, I am sorry to tell you but I will not be sending pictures in this email once again because our leaders of the zone thought it was a good idea to have internet together and it basically is extremely slow and the keyboard is broken so forgive me.

We had capacitaciones with President and Hermana Blunck and my companion gave a capacitacion en inlges! Wow. She did awesome, she speaks English real well. We learned how to study for our investigadores more effectively. It really helps us to be guided by the spirit when we can study for them and have a plan how to study,

Keny was baptized and we had the privilege of having president Blunck attend the baptism. The elders tambien had a baptism of an investigador that we were teaching before they divided the area so that was neat to see her be baptized. Keny is just so excited to be baptized and live the commandments its just the most heart warming thing ever. We have another investigador que we are visiting, and Hno Keny passed by while we were teaching him in his moto taxi, he pulled over and shared his testimony with our investigador and it was so powerful to hear him testify of the importance to follow Jesucristo. Wow I just can’t believe the experiences that we have in the mission I feel so overwhelmed to be able to witness these changes in peoples lives.

Sunday President Blunck attended the rama because we had conference in the rama, and they changed our president of the rama. Our new president of the rama is 24 years old has been married for about one year and is studying and working full time... Yaaa I am pretty sure we all feel overwhelmed for him. President Blunck spoke in the conference about the line of authority that we have in the church and that this calling came from God, President Blunck mismo dijo that he doesn’t know how the President will do it, haha, but the Lord chooses who will be his leaders. I thought that was really important I hope so much that the people of the rama can respect that he has been called for a reason to serve the people at this time.

I am so grateful for the leaders in the church that fulfill their callings I have learned how fulfilling your calling is incredibly important in the work of the Lord, I hope that all of you are putting in your part in the work of the Lord, completing your callings and trying your best. Remember to always strengthen your testimony by reading the scriptures especially el libro de mormon, praying, fulfilling your callings, doing those things that the Lord requires of you. And most importantly ask the Elders or Hermana’s how you can help them in this gran obra.

I received the package you sent me, but I can’t open it until today. We only receive things when the Elders go to Lima or President comes to visit so 2 a month we receive things. Also, today we go to Lima! Woohoo, should be fun! We get to stay in a hotel.

Love your Hermana…Boyer

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love One Another