Monday, February 18, 2013


2/18/2013

Familia! So this week we are just working to help some people be baptized for the month of March its possible that we have a baptism this week but that is still up in the air.


This week it rained almost everyday. The people get a little worried because a lot of them live by el rio and when the water rises instead of leaving their houses they stay in them, things get pretty crazy, we pray so that it doesn’t rain so much that people lose their houses here in Iquitos.
 

We continue working with the ward so that they can be more excited for missionary work, in the area where we are… you have to work with the members. I hope you are all giving references when the missionaries visit your house, I think about how awful we were with giving the missionaries references hahaha. Sometimes we think that the purpose of the missionaries coming to have dinner is because they need to eat, they don’t need your food, they need your help with missionary work. So please when you invite the missionaries to dinner give them references and set apart time to go and visit together with the missionaries your references... I hope you invited the missionaries over with popop and Tommy ;)

 
There are four groups of people that you can think about the missionaries visiting..

family

co workers

neighbors

and friends

I don’t think that all the people you know are members.. So think about them and open up the opportunity to talk about the church and invite them to hear the missionaries.

 
I love you all so much and I hope that just as I am here in Iquitos sharing the gospel with these wonderful people, that, where ever you all are, you are sharing the gospel with those around you.

Love you all soo much!

Your are in my prayers.

Love your Hermana

Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love One Another