Thursday 11/17/11
Hola! I am writing you from the Peru CCM! I arrived at 130 AM last night. Things
are different here then at the Provo MTC. We have a had a fairly relaxed day.
Met with the mission president who by the way became the mission president
because the old mission president passed away in the middle of his calling. So
this president will be released in January. We have time this afternoon for a
nap which I cant wait to have.
We are told that we must clear our plates here
but we can have as much or as little as we want. I don't think I can get packages
here at the CCM, they said that if your mission home is close sometimes they will
come visit, but my mission home is 2 hours away. I also had all my food taken
away that I personally brought. We cant have food in our rooms.
I am so blown
away with being here. The people here in the CCM are nice. I have two
companionship's one with 2 American sisters and one with a Hermana from Trujillo
Peru. I cant think of her name at the moment. She speaks very little English
about as much as I speak Spanish! Haha.
The weather outside is wonderful, this
place is beautiful. If I can take a picture of the grounds I will.
Today we have
just been doing paper work, meeting with the president and unpacking. I cant
believe I am here I can't wait to communicate better with the people I want to
have conversations so badly.
It was great talking to the parents yesterday! I
loved hearing your voices and thanks for you wonderful words of encouragement.
<3 Hermana Boyer
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love One Another