Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I walked away feeling really excited...

11/1/11
Dear Family
It is weird not having my phone to check up on things, but other than that I Love it here!  I walked away feeling really excited about everything and all the missionaries here are so positive and supportive.  It's hard to really feel down.

The first day was great.  My companieras are wonderful.  We all can appreciate each others sense of humor, which is wonderful.  We laugh a lot, which I guess can be a good and bad thing here.  Our district is awesome. They are all Elders (6 of them).  All positive great young men.  They are going to Mexico City South.  Elder Chimlee, Elder Ritchie, Elder Bass, Elder Hatch, and Elder Stevens.  Mis companieros are going to Peru!  Sister Gee is going to the same mission, and Sister Taggart is going to Lima West.  Sister Gee is from Highland, UT and Sister Taggart is from Syracuse,UT.  The spirit is so strong here and it's so great to be here.

Mom, your testimony is wonderful and I am so grateful that you joined the church.  Being raised in it has been a blessing.

On Sunday we heard from Robert P. Swensen director of missionary services. He spoke with power and told us we have the right to tell people, "we know the church is true", rather than think.  Our testimonies are real and we have them.  He told us not to find ourselves thinking our testimony is insufficient because it is sufficient.  Don't minimize what you have.

<3 Siempre Hermana Boyer

P.S. I don't know how many times I can say this, but THANK YOU for the packages!  They make me so happy and feel so great. Love, love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love One Another