Hola Familia!
Wow! Weeks are flying by here in the CCM I can't believe that I am only two weeks away from leaving this place. Hna and President Cavanough treat us so well here. We have been told our Christmas here is going to be really fun! Sadly we still don't know if we can Skype, also I won't have preparation day on Wednesday next week because Saturday us going to be a preparation day.
Today was really interesting because we went to immigrations and got our ID for the next 1 1/2 it is really cool it looks like a Drivers license, I am so glad they are letting me stay here!
Last week we went to the capital in Lima! We went shopping checked out the Catacombs and had a delicious churro that President Cavanough purchased for us, it was incredible and filled with this incredible filling of apples and cream.. I am craving them so badly right now. The catacomb's are basically this giant grave yard underneath a church that have thousands of bodies from like 16/1700, it was soo crazy to see all these bones just chillin underneath a church, back in the day it used to be a public grave yard.
After that we got to go play futbol with the lights on! I have been playing futbol here a lot and am loving it. It reminds me of the good old soccer days. I think people are kind of surprised though when a girl can play decent here because most of the girls play just to give it a try.
If you want to send me letters send them to my mission home from now on because it won't get here in time for me to get it at the CCM.
Mom- I am totally loving my Christmas day each day it makes me so happy to think about the great quote that you have for me that day. Today was Christmas in Sedona! haha.. goood times! I told all my companions about that experience.
Speaking of companions my new latina comp is so awesome! She has been a member for 9 years and she is such a little jokester! Our humor works well together. We are able to laugh and tease each other, it's great! My companion is from Lima and she is going to Mexico west. Also we have a lot of natives that arrived next week going to my mission! pretty cool.
The church is true. Love you familia! Have a Happy Christmas and know that
I love you.
Con amor
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love One Another