4/30/2012
Familia!
Wow
I thought for sure Karen would have her baby! Well I am just waiting to hear
the big news.
Today
we have changes, we don’t know them yet but I am pretty sure we will be staying
in the same area and I will be staying with my companion.
This week I was just
loving life being a missionary! I really am so glad to be here in Peru, being a
missionary is such a special experience. The people here are so loving and need
the gospel. My 6 month mark was a great day. We invited a man named Julio to be
baptized, he used to smoke and drink but about four months ago he stopped
because he wants to be healthy, wow ya I would say the Lord has been preparing
him. His aunt is a member and lives far away from here but has attended with
him a couple of Sundays, the ward that he will be in is doing really well with fellow-shipping investigators, so I am hoping he will progress well in the ward.
I
also spent my 6 month mark cleaning out an investigators water tank, haha. He
said he will never forget that experience, I won't either. To give you an idea
of what cleaning a water tank entails, I was on a fourth floor building on this
little ladder cleaning this dirty giant water tank . I loved it and was happy
to be of service.
In
the night we ate pizza with Hno Max and Hna Fatima, yaa you could say it was a
good 6 month mark day.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Love One Another