Familia-
I loooved talking to you all soo much! I am so glad that you were all able to get on and we could talk for a few seconds.
Lots of things that we didn't talk about. Like the baptism that we had Saturday! His name is Julio Chinen. He is Japanese but from Peru. I am pretty sure I mentioned that he is one of those people that Heavenly Father was preparing to be baptized, he has been investigating lots of churches and when he attended the ward with a fellow ward missionary he knew the church was true. Months before he quit smoking and drinking and now he is a member of the church! What an awesome story seriously.
This Sunday we will have the baptism of Nicole and possibly her grandma. The grandma was an investigator years ago and remembered all the wonderful lessons and experiences with the church, I think I told you that before. She wanted her to daughter to attend because the church focuses so much on the families and her daughter's family is struggling right now. The mom is awesome but needs to make some changes in her life. Pray for this family! They are wonderful and like everyone, they need the blessings of the gospel in their lives.
As always the mission is great! We have trials that are hard and can be a bit frustrating but we see so many miracles, changes, and feel the spirit so strongly. I love the people here! THEY are so loving, it makes it that much easier to want to help them.
The church is true.. Priesthood holders have the power of God. I know that through this power we as a family can be together forever. We have this power thanks the prophet Joseph Smith, the church of Jesus Christ is here on the earth. Thanks to our loving Savior we can live with our Father in Heaven again!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Love One Another