Monday, June 4, 2012

The Temple is truly the ultimate goal here on earth


6/4/2012
Familia!

Wow I was reading just a little bit of your letter because I noticed the news about Nora! I am so sorry for Amy and poor little Nora girl had another seizure. If it makes you all feel any better I put your names in the Temple this week, I love you all so much. We had the opportunity to go the temple because Hna Silva received her endowments, it was really special that President let us be part of her Temple experience, we met Hna Blunck at the Temple, President was in la Selva, so it was just the four of us. Wow the Temple is truly the ultimate goal here on earth, I feel closer to my Heavenly Father every time I have the opportunity to be there.

The baptism of Jade was Saturday, I totally thought of Heidi the whole time because Jade is almost like Heidi in Spanish! haha. Her mom is a recently activated member and because she is recently activated and Jade is 9 years old we had the opportunity to teach the lessons to her, she was so serious about the lessons and that if she didn't have a testimony of Joseph Smith she wouldn't be baptized haha she attends church regularly, reads her scriptures and prays daily, gratefully she received her answer to prayer. Hno Andres wasn't baptized which is sad news, some challenges that we are trying to work wih and hope that he will be baptized this week. Pray for our investigators! The final week before the baptism is always the hardest.

In other news! Both of the wards are progressing greatly. It is such a blessing to be apart of these two wards, we have some real great leaders in general but especially the Leaders of the missionary work are just excellent and diligent, it is such a blessing to work with dedicated leaders. Hno Jesus and his wife Peggy were face book stoking you all and commented about you, they want to be friends on face book but don't want to creep you out haha.

Umm yaa it continues to be cold here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love One Another