7/30/12
Familia!
What
in the world? Are you all living and well? The filling me in on your lives, is
almost non existent. Well I am still here and for the most part the same, a
little fatter. I understand a little
more in Spanish, and desperately need to be filled in on your lives family!!!
haha. Anyway... Looks like Amy chopped her hair off, that really everyone, is going through some
changes in their style/lives.
We
had the baptism of Mili on Friday! It was so great to see her make this
important covenant with our Father in Heaven. Her Dad Hno Carlos, purchased a
white shirt and cut his hair. It is really special to see people make these
changes in their lives for the gospel. We are teaching a few people that have
potential to be baptized.. Hoping for the best! Please send a photo to Hno Max,
I don't think I can send more then 3 photos, soo pleaseeee send him one. Thank
you.
So,
description of the second photo: I commented to a recently activating member
that I liked her daughter’s pants, she was like, “oh! You like them? I have
some for you then!” She ran to her room
and brought out these bad boys! hahaha they are pants typical to Cuzco, I am hoping to wear
them one pday.
The
other thing is, I wore a pin all day Saturday and Sunday with the colors of Peru on it,
gracias tambien to a member. Saturday was the independence day of Peru of course
I have to represent the country I am living in. The people loved it haha they
all were like "You love my Peru
don't you." It’s true I do loove Peru.
The
other photo is with Elder Franks who is from Roseville
California and Hna Gee my compy from the CCM,
we like to represent the California
love. Hope you enjoy this random assortment of photos.
Loove
your Hna.. Boyer
umm
sorry I just realized that the first 2 photos are not at all what I wanted to
send.. oops lo siento. The internet here is always a problem. Horrible
computers. Oh! and yes those are our machetes in the background.
BAPTISM!
My new pants!
California Love-Elder Franks, me! and Hermana Gee
Hermana Gee and Me!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Love One Another