10/1/2012
¡Familia!
Wow what a week. We had the conference inLima
which was awesome. We got in to Lima
at like 8 at night and were taken to this incredible hotel close to the
offices, like seriously incredible. Mom and dad I don’t know if you have
already chosen where you are going to stay when you pick me up but this hotel
is close very nice and in a pretty safe area. ok ya forgive me for talking
about that. But I seriously felt so spoiled. I felt clean after I showered, we
had warm water, and we had breakfast made for us by the hotel. wow haha.
Wow what a week. We had the conference in
So
the next day we had the conference, I had the privilege of conducting the
meeting. President and Hermana Blunck are so loving and care so much for the Hermana’s,
it was like a normal conference with practices and instrucciones but they focused
on what we as Hermana’s have problems with, it was really awesome. Once again
they treated us special with Subway sandwiches and bracelets that represent the
semilla that we are planting in our investigadores lives. We love having
healthy food every once and a while. It was a day really special and it was
also really great to be united with the other Hermana’s because now we are the
only Hermana’s in our zone Nuevemente, so it was fun to catch up with all of
them.
We also got to see the broadcast which was awesome! We brought our investigador Hna Elsa. Her daughter has the goal of being baptized this week, pray for her please.
Mother
I received my memory card, I got everything, thank you for the shirts haha, the
Elder of our district was like wow that’s new, he told me I look like a young women’s
president…thank you Elder Parra hahaha. But thank you so much.
I love you all so much. I pray for you all everyday, pray for me.
Hermana Boyer
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love One Another