Tuesday, October 30, 2012

we have some pretty great experiences


10/30/2012

Wow familia!

Lo siento. We didn’t have internet in Pucallpa yesterday so we couldn’t write president or familia. Sorry, because they really aren’t giving us a lot of time to write.

 

We were walking to an appointment when I hear someone call for us, I look back and its this young mom with her baby. We walk back and she says how she has been here for about a month in Pucallpa and wanted to know, where is the church?  She later told us that she isn’t a member; but that the elders were visiting her sister and she wanted to attend church.  Then she asked if we could visit her the next day haha. Wow the things that happen in the mission. Then another experience, we invite people to church everyday and mostly don’t come but one man that we contacted came to church and then later said with out any teaching about baptism, “I want to be baptized in the church so I can be baptized for the spirit”.

 

Ya we have some pretty great experiences, pray for the people here that their hearts can be softened and that they can except live the gospel of Christ.

Love you all,

Hermana Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love One Another