Monday, January 9, 2012

The people here are very kind...


1/7/12
Familia!
Wow I can’t believe it’s been a week already. Soo much happened. It looks like we have a part family to be baptized this Saturday! So exciting, a young mom and her two daughters, they are attending church and accepting the commitments!

I am living in the Comas District, also the area could be known as Carabyllo.

Sundays here are busy! Trying to make sure everyone gets to church on time and making sure that the bishops know what’s going on and are involved in the missionary work along with the members. It’s great! The other people with baptism dates came to church as well, Hermano Olortegui is to be baptized next week priesthood in the church is such a great thing.

Also, yesterday a true miracle occurred, we contact many people on the streets each day inviting them to come to church and hear our message, the people here are very kind and usually say sure but then aren’t at church. Yesterday we had a man named Alejandro show up to church (never had been taught before, only contacted) that night we taught him the first lesson and invited him to be baptized on the 28 of January! He was absorbing every word we said like a sponge and said that he had been looking for the truth for a very long time and felt so good at church. Wow! Can you believe that… Incredible. I really hope that he keeps commitments and attends church! Amazing things happen as you do missionary work, and amazingly with my poor Spanish people accept us and listen to our words.

I have been blessed with great companions that completely have the spirit and help me to be a better missionary.

I love you all and hope you feel my prayers for you.
Con amor
Hermana Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love One Another